1. Log in to the AWS Management Console and navigate to the EC2 dashboard.
2. In the left-hand menu, click "Instances" to view a list of your EC2 instances.
3. Select the instance that you want to increase in size, and click the "Actions" button.
4. From the dropdown menu, select "Instance Settings" and then "Change Instance Type".
5. In the "Instance Type" dropdown, select "t2.small".
6. Click the "Apply" button to confirm the change.
Please note that changing the instance type will cause the instance to be stopped and restarted. This may affect the availability of any services or applications running on the instance.