EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
This policy applies to all Liveupx Private Limited employees and operations. Liveupx Private Limited aims to create employment opportunities such that all employees achieve their full potential.
It is the policy of Liveupx Private Limited to provide equal employment opportunities, without any discrimination on the grounds of age, color, disability, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation. The Company strives to maintain a work environment that is free from any harassment based on above considerations. This Equal Opportunities Policy is subject to applicable regulations, qualifications and merit of the individual.
This Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is consistently applied throughout the period of employment of the individual right from the recruitment process till superannuation.
II. Equal Opportunity for Persons with Disabilities
In accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and Rules, it is Company’s Policy to ensure that the work environment is free from any discrimination against persons with disabilities. Further, the Company will take all actions to ensure that a conducive environment is provided to persons with disabilities to perform their role and excel in the same.
The Company will build systems and processes to ensure:
• That appropriate facilities and amenities are provided to persons with disabilities to enable them to effectively discharge their duties in the establishment.
• That provision is made for an accessible environment and of availability of assistive devices as required.
• That the HR Department will ensure a Liaison officer is designated to oversee the provision of required facilities/amenities including the process of recruitment for persons with disabilities. Such Liaison Officer shall be part of the Human Resources team reporting to the Executive Director Human Resources of the Company.
• That a Grievance Redressal mechanism for addressing the matters related to the employment of persons with disabilities is available.
• That the Business Integrity Committee will ensure if any grievance does arise and is brought up to the Committee concerning selection of person(s) with disability for any position, training, promotion, transfer posting, leave & preference in accommodation allocation etc. is dealt with in a fair and equitable manner free from any discrimination.
• That no opportunity is denied to persons with disabilities, merely on ground of disability. Individuals with disabilities who apply or employees who believe themselves to be covered by the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, should contact the Human Resources Representative in any given location.
• Any information obtained is voluntary, will be kept confidential, and will be used in accordance with applicable laws. Refusal to provide information will not subject an employee or applicant to any adverse treatment. Employees and applicants will be protected from coercion, intimidation, interference, discrimination or retaliation for filing a complaint or assisting in an investigation under the Act.
• Every member of Liveupx Private Limited management is responsible giving effect to this policy.
• Each Company location is responsible for obtaining and utilizing up‐to‐date information regarding applicable state and local laws and regulations.
• The Human Resources Managers have the functional responsibility of assuring compliance with Company policy; developing, coordinating and implementing all programs; and reporting findings and progress.
• Any employee who violates this Policy, or in any manner discriminates with any person with disability, or renders any harassment to such person shall be dealt with under the Code of Business Principles of the Company.
• The Executive Director, Human Resources is accountable to the CEO to oversee and promote this policy.
IV. Communication of Policy
• This Policy will be available to all employees via the Liveupx Private Limited Intranet sites and normal communication vehicles within the business.
• Suitable material will be included in Company publications, management conferences, and supervisory training courses.
• All recruitment literature and employment advertising will indicate that the Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Equal employment opportunity policy
Did you find this article useful?
Web Designer Job Description We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties inc...
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working along...
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full Stack Developers are respons...
Vivamus magna est, placerat et dignissim et, elementum quis lacus. Nulla laoreet pharetra vehicula. Vestibulum euismod augue ac velit consectetur, ac ...
We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development d...