Digital Marketing Managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Monitor and report on website usage via Google Analytics and other tools, develop new sources of website traffic, as well as identify and improve underperforming areas of the website in terms of visitor numbers, user experience, and conversion rates.
SEO + PPC + CRO: Improve website content where necessary, manage the online agency to identify requirements for updated content, coordinate the supply of SEO-friendly copy for our website, ensure new creative content fits with our brand to maintain the website’s personality, ensure online content complements off-line activity, utilize any additional content sources where appropriate, conduct regular reviews of agency performance against agreed targets, implement cost-effective paid campaigns to maximize conversion, enhance customer journey from the first point of contact on our website through to the post-booking stage, as well as test and monitor website conversion rates and improve or update appropriately.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
- Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in creative content writing
- Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools
- BSc\BA in marketing or relevant field
- Experience in B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO\SEM
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking