Company Cell Phone Policy
The Liveupx cell phone policy offers general guidelines for using personal and company cell phones during work hours.
The purpose of this policy is to help us all get the most out of the advantages cell phones offer our company while minimizing distractions, accidents, and frustrations improper cell phone use can cause.
This policy applies to all Liveupx employees.
Cell Phone Use Guidelines:
The following are Liveupx's basic guidelines for proper employee cell phone use during work hours. In general, cell phones should not be used when they could pose a security or safety risk, or when they distract from work tasks:
• Never use a cell phone while driving.
• Never use a cell phone while operating equipment.
• Do not use cell phones for surfing the internet or gaming during work hours.
• Avoid using work cell phones for personal tasks.
• Avoid using personal cell phones for work tasks.
• Do not use cell phones during meetings.
• Do not use cell phones to record confidential information.
We realize the cell phones can be great tools for our employees. We encourage employees to use cell phones when:
• For making or receiving work calls in the appropriate place and situation to do so.
• For other work-related communication, such as text messaging or emailing in appropriate places and situations.
• To schedule and keep track of appointments.
• To carry out work-related research.
• To keep track of work tasks.
• To keep track of work contacts.
Improper use of cell phones may result in disciplinary action. Continued use of cell phones at inappropriate times or in ways that distract from work may lead to having cell phone privileges revoked.
Cell phone usage for illegal or dangerous activity, for purposes of harassment, or in ways that violate the company confidentiality policy may result in employee termination.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Company cell phone policy
Did you find this article useful?
Web Designer Job Description We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties inc...
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working along...
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full Stack Developers are respons...
Vivamus magna est, placerat et dignissim et, elementum quis lacus. Nulla laoreet pharetra vehicula. Vestibulum euismod augue ac velit consectetur, ac ...
We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development d...